Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Festival of Jewish Theater and Ideas (redesigned web site)

Well, I'm taking the plunge once more...

In May and June, I'll be not only curating a Festival of Jewish Theater and Ideas, I will be organizing the Association for Jewish Theatre's annual conference.

I wonder, as always, when embarking on these projects, if I'm insane to do it again. They are exhausting...but they are also exhilarating. I love seeing the festivals come together, and I'm excited about this one.

Now comes the hard part: doing it. Finding the shows, raising the funds...

For those interested in submitting, I have all the details on the theater company web site, at http://www.untitledtheater.com/JewishTheaterSubmissions.html

As you may also notice, I've been redesigning the theater company web site. A few quirks are still around. OK, a lot of quirks. An overwhelming number of quirks.

That's what happens when you don't really know what you're doing, when putting up a web site. I just fake it and do my best.

No comments: